Coventry University is excited to be running an Art Technician Bootcamp – a training course provided in partnership with some of the region’s leading arts and cultural organisations.
Please share with anyone who may be eligible. It’s an exciting opportunity and we’re really keen to spread the word! The deadline for applications is fast approaching – 9am Monday 14th November 2022.
Please see the attached brochure with further information and details on how to apply online at www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/city-of-culture/university-partnership/art-technician-boot-camp/
- Training will give participants the basic skills they need to pursue work as an Art Technician
- On successful completion of the practical course, participants will undertake placements within a gallery, museum, or related cultural setting
- Participants will receive an allowance of up to £20 per day to support travel and subsistence (applicable for face-to-face sessions and contingent on attendance)
Applicants need to be available to attend face-to-face sessions 28th November – 9 December 2022.
Location: Online, Number 2 Croft Road (former IKEA building) & site visits to Coventry cultural institutions.
Participants must be either
- Unemployed within the last 12 months
- Career changers/returners/redeployed
For further information, please visit www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/city-of-culture/university-partnership/art-technician-boot-camp/