FabLab Coventry is a city centre resource, accessible to anyone. Coventry has a large industrial heritage; FabLab Coventry will build upon this heritage through advanced manufacturing to provide people of Coventry with the opportunity to turn ideas into reality.
Coventry has a large industrial heritage; FabLab Coventry will build upon this heritage through advanced manufacturing to provide people of Coventry with the opportunity to turn ideas into reality.
With a range of production equipment, technical staff and courses on offer, we can help you to gain new digital and manufacturing skills, helping you to enhance your skills and hobbies, support on your way to skilled employment, starting up your own business or even improving your current manufacturing processes.
Upcoming workshops and short courses
- November timetable
You may have noticed there are a few differences to our usual timetable this month.
Our Carpentry lv1 has 4 different sessions that can be attended this month, the days have been made longer for more flexibility. You can break your course up into either 2 full days, 1 full day with 2 half days or 4 half days – however it best fits in with your schedule – to be able to complete the course in full.
Our practical and digital taster sessions are drop ins, with you welcome to stay for as long or as short as you like.
And our Fashion Fridays are back for the third time! An informal meet-up for anyone with an interest in fashion and sustainability. Speakers and local businesses will be joining to share their experiences in fashion. You can learn about support available to gain new skills, start a business or get your own fashion project off the ground. Finally, (saving the best till last) socialise with tea, coffee, and cake!
Sessions are filling up quickly. Don’t miss out!
“Start something you like. Lots to do.“
“My son has now completed level 1 and 2 courses in fabrication that Fablab have put on and he enjoyed both of them. He would definitely attend any other courses they put on in the future. I would recommend Fablab to friends and family.“
“Brilliant courses, lots to learn wealth of experience staff and volunteers. It really is Fab palace.“
- A Level results day – plan your next stepsAll over the country, many young people have received their A-Level results today, how did you
- FabLab Cov latest updateAs we still navigate the impact of COVID-19 and reopening, for the foreseeable future, we will
- FabLab hits 5!As part of our 5th Birthday celebrations, we took the opportunity to share the official launch
- Launching our Eco Furniture FactoryAs FabLab Coventry approaches it’s 5th Birthday, we thought what better way to celebrate the anniversary
- The Briefcase of Mineral Applications – Interview with Dr Miho TakaThe Briefcase of Mineral Applications game tests your knowledge of the minerals needed in everyday objects.