Become a member of FabLab Coventry
Joining FabLab Coventry as a member is free to register.
By becoming a member of FabLab Coventry you will receive the following benefits:
- Free FabLab Coventry tour and taster in Digital and Traditional making
- Priority access to courses and workshops
- Events and meet ups to socialise with a maker community
- Business start up and prototyping support
- Discounted* machine and tool hire
Upcoming workshops and short courses
Already registered as a FabLab Coventry member?
We do not keep data longer than required.
If you registered as a FabLab Member prior to 2020, our records may now be out of date, or your information may have been erased if you haven’t maintained an active membership.
You can renew your membership and update your details at any time, by completing a new membership form.
- Backstage WorkshopsBehind the scenes by Hannah Beck This term, we are
- What’s on – September 2023With the children about to head back to school after
- Community Research Call outCommunity Peer Researchers wanted for West Midlands-wide project Come and
- FabLab Summer WorkshopsThis year, for the first time, FabLab Coventry will be
- What’s on – May 2023May sees the return of a few workshops that haven’t
“Start something you like. Lots to do.“
“My son has now completed level 1 and 2 courses in fabrication that Fablab have put on and he enjoyed both of them. He would definitely attend any other courses they put on in the future. I would recommend Fablab to friends and family.“
“Brilliant courses, lots to learn wealth of experience staff and volunteers. It really is Fab palace.“