FabLab Coventry is a city centre resource, accessible to anyone. Coventry has a large industrial heritage; FabLab Coventry will build upon this heritage through advanced manufacturing to provide people of Coventry with the opportunity to turn ideas into reality.
Coventry has a large industrial heritage; FabLab Coventry will build upon this heritage through advanced manufacturing to provide people of Coventry with the opportunity to turn ideas into reality.
With a range of production equipment, technical staff and courses on offer, we can help you to gain new digital and manufacturing skills, helping you to enhance your skills and hobbies, support on your way to skilled employment, starting up your own business or even improving your current manufacturing processes.
Upcoming workshops and short courses
“Start something you like. Lots to do.“
“My son has now completed level 1 and 2 courses in fabrication that Fablab have put on and he enjoyed both of them. He would definitely attend any other courses they put on in the future. I would recommend Fablab to friends and family.“
“Brilliant courses, lots to learn wealth of experience staff and volunteers. It really is Fab palace.“
- Join our team – come and work with us!We are recruiting, and if you have the skills and experience to fit, we would love
- What’s on – September 2021
- Try out one of our tastersOn Thursday 12th August, we will be hosting three of our learn2 taster sessions. These will
- A Level results day – plan your next stepsAll over the country, many young people have received their A-Level results today, how did you
- FabLab Cov latest updateAs we still navigate the impact of COVID-19 and reopening, for the foreseeable future, we will