Become a member of FabLab Coventry
Joining FabLab Coventry as a member is free to register.
By becoming a member of FabLab Coventry you will receive the following benefits:
- Free FabLab Coventry tour and taster in Digital and Traditional making
- Priority access to courses and workshops
- Events and meet ups to socialise with a maker community
- Business start up and prototyping support
- Discounted* machine and tool hire
Upcoming workshops and short courses
- What’s on – June 2023
June timetable is live for you to book on for all your favourite sessions with us. Learn some new skills, whilst making the perfect gifts for friends and family – or just to keep for yourself!
Want to book on for a session?
If you have already registered, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need to register click here
To celebrate Refugee Week, we also have a fabulous opportunity for BNOs:
During the “Explore FabLab – BNO Day”, participants will be given a guided tour of the FabLab facilities, meet the instructors, and get a chance to see ongoing projects and the end products of our courses.
With loads of mini-taster sessions taking place, you and your family and friends can experience firsthand what it’s like to create and make with FabLab!
Already registered as a FabLab Coventry member?
We do not keep data longer than required.
If you registered as a FabLab Member prior to 2020, our records may now be out of date, or your information may have been erased if you haven’t maintained an active membership.
You can renew your membership and update your details at any time, by completing a new membership form.
- Community Research Call outCommunity Peer Researchers wanted for West Midlands-wide project Come and
- FabLab Summer WorkshopsThis year, for the first time, FabLab Coventry will be
- What’s on – May 2023May sees the return of a few workshops that haven’t
- Easter ActivitiesThis April we have some very special Easter-themed workshops for
- Employment Skills & Support SessionsFabLab Coventry is committed to supporting you with your training
“Start something you like. Lots to do.“
“My son has now completed level 1 and 2 courses in fabrication that Fablab have put on and he enjoyed both of them. He would definitely attend any other courses they put on in the future. I would recommend Fablab to friends and family.“
“Brilliant courses, lots to learn wealth of experience staff and volunteers. It really is Fab palace.“