Become a member of FabLab Coventry
Joining FabLab Coventry as a member is free to register.
By becoming a member of FabLab Coventry you will receive the following benefits:
- Free FabLab Coventry tour and taster in Digital and Traditional making
- Priority access to courses and workshops
- Events and meet ups to socialise with a maker community
- Business start up and prototyping support
- Discounted* machine and tool hire
Upcoming workshops and short courses
Already registered as a FabLab Coventry member?
We do not keep data longer than required.
If you registered as a FabLab Member prior to 2020, our records may now be out of date, or your information may have been erased if you haven’t maintained an active membership.
You can renew your membership and update your details at any time, by completing a new membership form.
- What’s on – July 2022We’ve got some new sessions, some old sessions and some
- Fashion students forge community links with sustainable projectCoventry University’s antidote to fast fashion comes to the catwalk
- What’s on – May 2022We have a mixture of activities happening this May. From
- ESOL for….. at FabLab CoventryAre you looking for guest speakers for your Conversation Café
- What’s on – March 2022*Pre-enrollment required for all sessions. You must complete a full
“Start something you like. Lots to do.“
“My son has now completed level 1 and 2 courses in fabrication that Fablab have put on and he enjoyed both of them. He would definitely attend any other courses they put on in the future. I would recommend Fablab to friends and family.“
“Brilliant courses, lots to learn wealth of experience staff and volunteers. It really is Fab palace.“